Our work is greatly dependent on how we answer clients on the phone. So, we have created some scripts to help you out.
Answering First Time Customer
“Good morning (afternoon) thank you for calling Afrimash. This is Aderonke. How may I help you?”
When the customer answers, then proceed to answer the specific questions of the customer.
For Unavailable Products
“That product will actually be available next month [or whenever estimated]. I can place the order for you right now and make sure that it is sent to you as soon as it is available!”
Be positive and helpful. Always be the first person to offer help: the customer is not meant to ask for help before you offer it.
Generally, depending on the situation, here are sample phrases that would help you attend to customers more professionally:
- “Good morning/afternoon/evening!”
- “Welcome to Afrimash!”
- “Thank you for calling Afrimash. My name is _____.”
- “Hi, Mr./Mrs. _____. It’s great to see you again.”
- “I’m pleased to meet you.” (When introduced to a customer)
- “My name is _____.” (Offer when appropriate)
- “How may I help you?”
- “What can I help you with today?”
- “Can I help you find something?”
- “May I help you with that?”