What Is Customer Satisfaction?
Customer satisfaction is defined as a measurement that determines how happy customers are with a company’s products, services, and capabilities.
Superior customer service leads to customer satisfaction and loyalty. It adds value to the products and services of any business, including an agriculture business. It is essential for customer’s retention, sales growth and sustained profitability
Whether you are operating a roadside stand selling strawberries or farm-machinery leasing business, satisfied customers are going to determine your company’s long-term viability.
Customer satisfaction information, including surveys and ratings, can help a company determine how to best improve or changes its products and services. An organization’s main focus must be to satisfy its customers
There Are Two Important Questions To Ask When Establishing Customer Satisfaction:
- Who are the customers?
- What does it take to satisfy them?
Who Are The Customers?
Customers include anyone the organization supplies with products or services. Customers are the individuals and businesses that purchase goods and services from another business
What Does It Take To Satisfy The Customer?
Understanding the voice of the customer using tools such as customer surveys. Organizations can gain detailed insights as to what their customers want and better tailor their services or products to meet or exceed customer expectations.
3 Types Of Customers In Relation To Customer Satisfaction
- Commodity Customer: The first type of customer cares about price above all.
- Convenience Customer: The second type of customer is the Convenience Customer.
- Connected Customers: The third type of customer values
What Is Agribusiness?
Agribusiness is a term used to describe the sector that encompasses all economic activities that are related to farming, i.e., chemicals, breeding, crop production/farming, farm machinery, distribution, marketing, and sales.
Agribusiness is encompassing as it covers all aspects of commercial agriculture.
How To Improve Customers Satisfaction
- Make your customers feel important.
- Smile warmly, and often.
- Listen carefully when your customers are speaking to you.
- Know your products and services.
- Understand the cost of losing one customer.
- Ask your customers what they
- Treat your customers as individuals.
- Keep your promises to your customers.
- Don’t waste your customers’ time
- Make it easy for your customers to complain.
- Ask your customers what they want.
- Thank your customers every chance you get
- Never take your customers for granted
An except from Afrimash live session with:
Dr Blessing Jegede
Head, Customer Experience Department at Afrimash
Watch the live session via the link here