Pig equipment is a category of tools used in pig farming to make the farming practices and the daily management of the farm easy. Having a lot of these tools increases the number of pigs a farmer can rear. This, in turn, boosts the economic production of the farm.
You can access various equipment in our store. They are affordable, new, and durable. They range from feeders and drinkers to ultrasound scanners, weighing devices, e.t.c.
Uses and Benefits
- Pig equipment help to maximize the development rate of piglets.
- They also help to regulate the feeding of the pigs, so they minimize waste.
- They take care of feed waste in a clean and orderly manner.
- They help to minimize mortality rates among the pigs.
- They protect the pigs from encounters with certain factors that can make them vulnerable to disease.
- They result in an overall increase in pig production.
Pig equipment are usually basic in their style of operation so you do not need formal knowledge to know how to use them. They are necessary to provide and maintain the right environmental conditions for the pigs. They help to maintain suitable temperature, ammonia levels, and relative humidity inside the barn. Also, they are useful in keeping piglets safe after they are born. A tool like the farrowing crate prevents the sows from laying on their piglets after birth. The sows can sometimes be a danger to their young ones because of their massive size. The more you acquire equipment for your pig farm, the lesser the labour input.
Showing 1–12 of 28 results
Livestock Ear Tag (For Cattle, Pigs, and Goats | Comes in Green, Yellow, Orange Colors) – Identification Tool
We offer various equipment for swine/porcine/pig production and management.
These range from drinkers and feeders to weighing machines/devices, ultrasound scanners, and detectors etc.