Paper egg crates are designed for the protection of eggs from damage during storage and transportation. Each crate can hold thirty eggs.
We offer new and durable egg crates at affordable prices.
Uses and Benefits
- Paper egg crates are used for the storage and display of eggs.
- They are a safe holder for eggs during movement.
- They are eco-friendly and biodegradable.
- They are cheap and easy to use.
- They are designed to be used frequently.
- When they are not in use, they can be easily piled together.
- They can be washed after every use.
- They can be used in marts, farms, e.t.c.
Paper egg crates are made from delicate materials and should be handled with care. They should be kept away from water, moisture, and any other liquid. If water spills on them, it should be wiped off immediately to prevent the growth of bacteria and other micro-organisms on it. They should not be exposed to fire, harsh sunlight, and extreme temperatures. Despite their delicate make-up, they are durable and very useful. Eggs are fragile and can get broken easily during transportation, so these egg crates are vital since they provide a safe cushion for a good number of eggs at the same time. They ensure practical and effortless handling. Their durability ensures that they are useful for an extended period/number of times. Whether you are an egg distributor or a poultry farmer, you will find a great collection of egg crates in our store and you can purchase as many as you want.
Showing all 2 results
We offer disposable paper egg crates containing 100 pieces per bundle. These options are durable, biodegradable and ideal for egg transportation.