Incubators are devices used for ensuring the safe and productive hatching of eggs. It is suitable for farms and can incubate between 100-1000 eggs at a time depending on the size.
They come with a warranty and an easy-to-read instruction manual. We have portable incubators for small-scale farmers and industrial incubators for large farming. They are durable, new, reliable, sturdy, and affordable.
Uses and Benefits
- It guarantees effective egg hatching and incubation.
- The temperature in the incubator is controlled, so it sponsors the healthy development of the eggs.
- It turns the eggs when necessary, imitating the roles of the mother hens.
- It protects the eggs from external factors that might affect their growth.
- It is time and labour saving.
Incubators possess a transparent design for easy visibility. They are designed to give little to no noise. There are also in-built alarms for humidity and temperature. They are ideal for all types of hatching operations – small, medium-sized, and large – and the productivity rate is about 96 per cent. They possess control panels with user-friendly designs for clear reading and monitoring. Also, to ascertain accuracy while incubating, they utilise multi-function and computer-based technology. They are durable, reliable, and sturdy. The temperature sensor and the heating component can be calibrated to whatever desired figure or mode. These incubators ensure that quality chicks are produced in a large number. They are very essential in poultry farming because they save time, labour and cost. They are a better alternative to the manual, natural style of hatching. By using incubators, you protect the eggs from environmental factors that can impact the eggs negatively.
Showing 1–12 of 27 results
Portable Incubator (48 | 60 | 96 |120 | 180 Eggs Capacity) – Electric Powered/Temperature and Humidity Alarm/Automatic Egg-Turning Sensors.
Egg incubators mimic the natural conditions for eggs (temperature and humidity) to incubate and hatch successfully.
These machines recreate the role that the brooding hens play in nature. Check out our wide variety of incubators powered by electricity, gas or even solar energy.
Features of the 120M series incubator
- Can be disassembled, transported and recoupled.
- Machine arrangement is 7 feet by 9 feet, this can be adapted for a 10 by 10 feet room.
- Material: Strong, washable and 100% aluminium composite fiberboard panel imported from the United States.
- The water system in the machine helps control humidity.
- The fan/air vent system is controlled by digital sensors to supply heat. The air duct system also helps to remove the carbon dioxide from the incubator unit.
These are available for delivery nationwide.