Shop for Knapsack Sprayers
Knapsack sprayers are essential agricultural equipment and their use is necessary for the effective application of agricultural chemicals to reduce pests, weed and disease challenges. They are ideal for spot treatments and can be used to apply liquids such as fertilizers, herbicides, and fungicides.
We offer a wide range of sprayers. We have simple knapsack sprayers which require manual pumping for operation as well as motorized sprayers powered by a motor which is used to propel and operate it thus allowing the farmer to apply these chemicals with less labour.
- Our knapsack sprayers are reliable, efficient and durable.
- They can be used for a variety of tasks, such as fertilizer or pesticide spraying, or simply watering plants.
- They are both time-saving and energy-saving.
- These products come in a simple and compact design which makes maintenance easy.
- They are highly suited for spot treatments and allows for better coverage of challenging target areas than traditional spraying.
- Furthermore, because they are designed for spot treatment, they use a lot less insecticide per acre.
- This products improve worker safety while simultaneously lowering the risk of environmental damage.
- They are economically viable.
We deliver nationwide!
Showing 1–12 of 18 results
Knapsack sprayers consist of recommended spraying apparatus (knapsack tank, a pressurizing device, line/lance, and sprayer nozzle) generally indicated in fire control and spraying of fungicides or insecticides in agricultural and household situations.
- We have the battery/rechargeable operated knapsack sprayer, motorized knapsacks, manual knapsack sprayers etc.
- Our knapsack sprayers can be delivered nationwide.