Industrial incubators are big industrial devices used for ensuring the safe and productive hatching of eggs. It is suitable for farms and can incubate over 1000 eggs at a time.
These incubators come with a warranty and an easy-to-read instruction manual. They are durable, new, reliable, sturdy, and affordable.
Uses and Benefits
- Industrial Incubators guarantee effective egg hatching and incubation.
- The temperature in the incubator is controlled, so it sponsors the healthy development of the eggs.
- It turns the eggs when necessary, imitating the roles of the mother hens.
- It protects the eggs from external factors that might affect their growth.
- It is time and labour saving.
Industrial Incubators possess a transparent design for easy visibility. They are designed to give little to no noise. There are also in-built alarms for humidity and temperature. They are ideal for massive hatching operations, and the productivity rate is about 96 per cent. They possess control panels with user-friendly designs for clear reading and monitoring. Also, to ascertain accuracy while incubating, these incubators utilise multi-function and computer-based technology. They are durable, reliable, and sturdy. The temperature sensor and the heating component can be calibrated to whatever desired figure or mode. These incubators ensure that quality chicks are produced in a large number. They are very essential in poultry farming because they save time, labour and cost. They are a better alternative to the manual, natural style of hatching. By using incubators, you protect the eggs from environmental factors that can impact the eggs negatively.
Showing all 7 results
1,440 Chicken Egg Capacity KGE Incubator Powered by Kerosene/Gas/Electricity/Solar Power – 120M12 Model
5,760 Chicken Eggs Capacity KGE Incubator Powered by Kerosene/Gas/Electricity/Solar Power – 120M48 Model
6,240 Chicken Egg Capacity KGE Incubator Powered by Kerosene/Gas/Electricity/Solar Power – 120M72 Model
10,080 Chicken Egg Capacity KGE Incubator Powered by Kerosene/Gas/Electricity/Solar Power – 120M96 Model
18,720 Chicken Egg Capacity KGE Incubator Powered by Kerosene/Gas/Electricity/Solar Power – 120M120 Model
Our industrial incubators come with adapted capacity setters (incubates the eggs for 19 days) and hatchers (day 19 till hatch).
Each unit is however adapted for alternative ways of regulating the incubator temperature using electricity + generator/kerosene/gas/solar etc, and these are optional.
Our industrial incubators:
1. Can be disassembled, transported and recoupled
2. Machine arrangement is 7 feet by 9 feet., thus can be adapted for a 10 by 10 feet room or more
3. Material: Strong, washable and 100% aluminium composite fiberboard panel imported from the United States.
4. The water system in the machine helps control humidity.
5. Fan/air vent system is controlled by the digital sensors to supply heat. The air duct system also helps to remove the carbon dioxide from the incubator unit.