Welcome to the Afrimash DOC Self-Service section!
Afrimash’s Category for the USSD Self-Service Platform for farmers to purchase farm input themselves.
Day-old Chicks (DOC) are young chickens bred for meat and egg production. They provide the best quality meat in taste and appearance. They are easy to raise and are a suitable market option because of their excellent feed conversion ratio and yield.
Our day-old chicks are categorized into
- Pullets (black pullets, Novogen brown, Isa Brown, Lohmann Brown etc).
- Broilers (including Marshall, arbor acres, ross 308, and others),
- Cockerels (white cockerels and black cockerels) and kuroilers
The DOC self-service category features subcategories – Chicks, Chicks Combo, Chicks Equipment, Poultry Drugs, etc., which are all linked below.
Uses and Benefits
- Day-old chicks are easy to raise and manage.
- They are very productive in that they grow to lay up to 300 eggs per year.
- They begin laying eggs in eighteen to twenty-two (18-22) weeks.
- They produce meat in great quantities.
- They can adapt to various housing systems and environmental conditions.
- They are resistant to diseases.
- They have low mortality especially after they have crossed the brooding stage ( zero to four weeks).
- They have a great feed conversion ratio performance.
- They are healthy and affordable.
Dail *2282*2# to place an order.
Thanks for choosing Afrimash.