Welcome to the Afrimash Pet Foods section!
Here, we offer a wide range of commercial label feed/food materials for pets such as dogs, cats, birds, and fish.
Pet foods are specialty food for domesticated animals that is formulated according to their nutritional needs. They generally consist of meat, meat byproducts, cereals, grain, vitamins, and minerals. Here at the Afrimash store, pet owners can choose from a wide range of different pet food products, including dry, canned, and semi-moist types, as well as snacks such as biscuits, kibbles, and treats.
Nutrition plays a vital role in the overall well-being, health, and longevity of our pets, just as it does in our own lives.
benefits of pet foods
Benefits of High-quality Pet Foods
- Premium pet food provides exceptional value for money. The better the quality of ingredients used in pet food, the easier it is for that food to be absorbed and utilized by the body.
- They are complete and balanced, containing all the essential nutrients, including vitamins and minerals, which your pet needs each day and in the correct ratios for the body to be able to function properly.
- Fixed formula, as well as floating formula food options, are available.
- Contains DHA – a fatty acid that aids in healthy brain development, especially important for puppies and kittens.
- They are life-stage specific – kittens and cats, puppies and adult dogs, and senior pets all have very different nutritional requirements
- They are also breed-specific – dogs are classified into three categories, small, medium, and large breed. These groups have very different nutritional requirements and these feeds are formulated to meet specific needs.
No products were found matching your selection.
- The variety of pet food available on the market is enormous, ranging from basic raw foods to highly specialized therapeutic diets.
- The categorization could include the basis of processing state, moisture content, nutrient composition, format, intended purpose and feeding trends.
- Pet food is plant or animal material intended for consumption by pets and is usually specific to the type of animals, such as dog food or cat food.
- Most meat used for nonhuman animals is a byproduct of the human food industry, and is not regarded as “human grade.”
- We deliver our packaged commercial petfood nationwide.