We offer various brands of veterinary feed additives recommended for inclusion during feed formulation and administration.
- These additives (compatible with a wide range of livestock) are sourced from verified companies and available for nationwide deliveries.
Showing 1–12 of 34 results
- A feed additive is a food supplement for farm animals. It is indicated to provide additional nutrients to regular feed.
- Such additives include vitamins, amino acids, fatty acids, and minerals etc. In some cases, if an animal does not have some specific nutrition in its diet, it may not grow properly, hence the need for additives.
- We offer various additives (compatible with a wide range of livestock) and sourced from verified companies.
- Our feed additives are packaged in sachets/bags and delivered nationwide.