Explore the Afrimash Liver Protection Agents section!
Here, we offer a wide range of veterinary products for the liver protection of animals (livestock).
When the liver of an animal is damaged, it can have detrimental effects on its health, feed intake, and performance. The liver, which is the largest organ in the animal body, has many important functions. It plays a significant role in the regulation of blood circulation and hormones, nutrient metabolism, secretion of bile, detoxification, and immunity.
more on functions of the liver
- The liver plays a role in maintaining the balance of glucose metabolism in the body.
- It is also an important organ for lipid metabolism and the hub of fat transportation.
- It plays an important role in the processes of digestion, absorption, synthesis, decomposition, and transportation.
- Amino acids perform protein synthesis, deamination, transamination, and other functions in the liver.
- At the same time, the liver is the organ that stores the most vitamins A, E, K, B1, B2, B6, B12, pantothenic acid, and folic acid.
Secretion of bile: Liver cells produce bile acid, which is transported to the gall bladder through the bile duct.
Detoxification and immunity: The liver is the body’s main detoxification organ and plays a vital role in the immunity of animals to diseases.
The offered Liver Protection Agents are vital for the liver of livestock to function properly. When used appropriately, they will help prevent the deterioration of the liver in livestock, and ultimately help in maintaining the liver in optimal conditions.
Showing all 11 results
- The liver is one of the largest and most sensitive organs in animals.
- It ensures detoxification and excretion of wastes and plays a major role in their immune system.
- The Liver Protection Agents are vital for the liver of livestock to function properly. When used appropriately, they will help prevent the accumulation of toxic substances in the liver of livestock.
- We deliver nationwide.