Quality Point-of-Lay Hens (ISA Brown)
₦1,550.00 – ₦1,800.00
Do you wish to own high-quality Isa Brown point-of-lay birds at a hugely discounted price? You are at the right place.
- Our point-of-lay birds, which are of Isa Brown breed, are of good health and optimal size.
- Partaking in this offer, you would also stand a chance of winning a disinfectant fogger machine.
- Kindly book ahead and make payment to secure your order. Delivery/wait duration is between 4 to 10 weeks after processed orders.
- We always inspect farms (quality control) and ensure only the best birds are dispatched to you.
- Our standards (birds are often starved before transport which may quite affect the weight upon arrival):
- 14 weeks (Average weight of 0.65 to 0.8kg | 70-80% flock uniformity)
- Our standards for 12 weeks: Average weight of 0.5 to 0.8kg | 70-80% flock uniformity
- Kindly note that birds might not have been debeaked before dispatch as some customers prefer supervising this themselves.
- Birds might not have been debeaked before dispatch as some customers prefer supervising this themselves.
Point-of-Lay is the phrase we use to describe pullets that are approaching the age they will start laying eggs. How soon they start laying depends on their parent stock as well as the condition of brooding and rearing.
- Expected laying period ranges from 18 to 22 weeks of age. Thus, an early purchase enables the hens to adapt to farm conditions and management practices.
- The 12 weeks old point-of-lay hens have completed all the required vaccinations for their age (you will need to get a veterinarian to complete the remaining vaccinations).
- They are raised under very conducive conditions and properly managed to ensure they deliver well on your farm.
Expert advice on these point-of-lay birds
- Most professionals advise new farmers to start chicken egg production with point-of-lay hens. That’s why we have really worked hard to ensure you have peace of mind as a new or old poultry farmer.
- At point-of-lay (16 weeks of age), the hens have scaled through the most difficult parts of raising chickens, after being raised by experienced professionals.
- Depending on how well you manage the chickens on your farm, we expect our point-of-lay hens to cross 50% egg production within 2 to 3 months and reach over 80% egg production or more within 4 to 5 months of the collection from us.
- Kindly note that the 3-in-1 EDS vaccine is not administered to the 16 weeks old layers as customers prefer to supervise the vaccination themselves. Customers who wish to pre-order and supervise the vaccination of the birds with the 3-in-1 EDS vaccine can click here for additional information.
- Kindly inform us on other custom characteristics you need and let’s talk pullet rearing.
- By successfully placing an order for 1,000 (or more) Isa Brown point-of-lay birds, you are entitled to discounted rates.
- You would also stand a chance of winning a disinfectant fogger machine.
- Partaking in our anniversary combo offers, you would benefit from our super-fast delivery service anywhere you are in the country.
Specification: Quality Point-of-Lay Hens (ISA Brown)
1 review for Quality Point-of-Lay Hens (ISA Brown)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
Refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
₦1,550.00 – ₦1,800.00
You may also like…
₦1,550.00 – ₦1,800.00