Ansal F1 Tomato Seeds | 500 Seeds
Hybrid tomato plants are a cross of two different varieties, designed to select the best traits from both parents. They tend to have desirable traits such as improved disease resistance, more dependable yields, and higher quality fruit. To help with the best choice, we’re offering you Ansal F1 Tomato seeds with the best qualities.
Ansal F1 Tomato seed is a variety of tomato that produces strong vigorous plants with very good foliage cover that reduces the risk of sunburn resulting in higher marketable yield potential at a better price. It provides intermediate resistance to bacterial wilt, high flower, and fruit production. Obovoid fruit shape with good fruit size (90-100g) and very good shape uniformity makes Ansal F1 very attractive and customers’ preferred choice.
Features and specifications of Ansal F1 Tomato Seed
- Excellent fruit firmness
- Robust and strong plant growth
- Performs best in warm environments
- Spacing: 121*45cm
- Seed Rate: 50gm/acre
How to Store Tomatoes
- Wipe away any dirt or debris with a paper towel.
- Place tomatoes upside-down on a plate—separate from other fruits and vegetables.
- Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight for up to five days.
Why store them this way? The reason you don’t wash tomatoes is that any moisture on a ripe tomato can cause rot. If you want to wash them with water, you can do so right before you use them.
Tomatoes should be stem-side down for storage because their “shoulders” are the strongest part of the tomato and less susceptible to bruising. To keep them fresh, don’t let them get too close to other fruits and vegetables, which may emit ethylene gas that speeds up the ripening process.
Lastly, keep them in the shade if you can. Perfectly ripe tomatoes sitting in the sun will start to rot pretty quickly. However, if you have unripe tomatoes, letting them sit in the sun or sticking them in a paper bag with a banana for a couple of days—to soak up the ethylene it emits—are good ways to ripen them.
Specification: Ansal F1 Tomato Seeds | 500 Seeds
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…