CABRIO DUO | FUNGICIDE | 200mL
Reviews say that Cabrio Duo results were exceptional when tried on farms. It had a very positive impact on the crops and resulted in no powdery mildew or any other infections for that matter. The green growth stage is quick and robust. Additionally, there is a clear consistency in the size as well as the fact that the pre-harvest interval of the product is short, which is an indicator that there is no negative impact on humans. When BASF first launched this product, they called it Magic
Cabrio duo (200ml) is a fast-acting, broad-spectrum fungicide. The fungicide has a high level of activity on major diseases that threaten crop yield, quality, and productivity. It contains an active ingredient called pyraclostrobin that makes it possible for optimization of disease control on your farm, improving plant health.
Composition mass/volume of Cabrio Duo (200ml)
- Pyraclostrobin – 40g/L
- Dimethomorph – 72g/L
- Inert ingredients – 888g/L
Fungicidal compounds may have side effects and impact non-target soil microorganisms. The effects of fungicides on soil microorganisms can be important, as the feedback of the soil microbial community can affect crops’ growth and production in cropping systems. The relationships existing between fungicides, soil microorganisms, and other environmental factors are complex and difficult to predict. On the other hand, the multiplicity of fungicides’ modes of action increases the difficulty of evaluating the risks associated with fungicide use. Since it is desirable to optimize the benefit of natural soil biological functions to crop production, understanding fungicides mode of action and impact on metabolism could help us use fungicide more wisely in agriculture.
- Ensure thorough ventilation of stores and work areas because vapours may form an ignitable mixture with air.
- Prevent electrostatic charge – sources of ignition should be kept well clear – fire extinguishers should be kept handy.
- Segregate from foods and animal feeds. Keep away from heat and protect from direct sunlight.
- Protect against moisture and store protection against freezing.
- Protect from temperatures below: 0 °C. The packed product must be protected from temperatures below the indicated one.
Specification: CABRIO DUO | FUNGICIDE | 200mL
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…