Coriander Multicut Seeds | 10g
Coriander Multicut Seeds grow to become vigorous, dark green broad leaves with a serrated margin. They grow to become a very erect plant with multiple side shoots giving excellent bunches for the retail market. The recommended standard spacing: 30 * 3-5cm.
Place your orders now!!!
Coriander Multicut Seeds grow to become vigorous, dark green broad leaves with a serrated margin. They grow to become a very erect plant with multiple side shoots giving excellent bunches for the retail market. The recommended standard spacing: 30 * 3-5cm
Plant features of Coriander Multicut Seeds:
- High yielding bolting tolerant strain harvested for its attractive glossy dark green leaves.
- Multicut has outstanding, uniform and consistent quality.
- Maturity: 35-50 days after sowing with a plant height of 15-20 cm.
- Free from bacterial leaf Blight
- Popular in many African homes and in many types of Cuisine throughout the world.
Growing Conditions For Coriander Multicut Seeds
The Coriander Multicut plant grows best in cool climates and needs full sun with partial afternoon shade. Coriander also grows well in a container placed in a sunny spot. The soil should be loamy to ensure proper drainage. Coriander grows well next to basil, mint, potatoes, and caraway.
Plant seeds or transfer seedlings two weeks after the last frost. Sow seeds a half-inch deep in rows eight to 12 inches apart. Seeds will germinate best in temperatures of 50 to 70 degrees Fahrenheit. When seedlings are well established, thin the plants out to 12 inches apart.
Caring For Coriander Multicut Seeds
Mulch around coriander plants to keep the soil moist and discourage weeds from growing. Coriander usually doesn’t need fertilizing, but a liquid fertilizer can be used on young plants. While waiting for the plant to bloom, take advantage of having fresh coriander.
Specification: Coriander Multicut Seeds | 10g
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…