African Walnut Seedlings
African Walnut seedlings, under suitable conditions, grow into trees that can be as high as 50-75 feet, having deciduous leaves. The African Walnut is scarcely consumed because its health benefits are not known to many. African Walnut (Tetracarpidium Conophorum) also called conophor nut, Ukpa, Asala, Kaso and Ngak originated from the humid tropical forests of West and Central Africa. Most commonly, they grow in soils with a pH of 6.5-8.0.
African walnuts can be grown from seeds and cuttings. Here, we have young seedlings of the African Walnut that has passed the first germination phase.
Place your orders for your seedlings now and we deliver nationwide.
African Walnut (Tetracarpidium Conophorum), popularly known as Asala is consumed for its nuts white in colour coated in a hard black shell. It originated in the tropical West African nations of Sierra Leone, Angola and Nigeria. It has seeds rich in fat and Omega-3 fatty acid and is natured into African Walnut seedlings in well-drained soil of pH 6.5- 8.
The bark and leaves are used to make medicine to ease dysentery. African Walnut tree grows with a high canopy which can serve as a windbreak and also serve as cover to young plants. The African Walnut is a Woody perennial climber and has a high canopy.
African Walnut Seedlings: Plant Information
African Walnut has immense health benefits and below are some of the many:
- African Walnut helps in achieving weight loss as they are high in calories and help to shed off excess body weight.
- It is rich in Omega-3 fatty acids which regulate hormone levels and manage cramps.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) gives the good cognitive ability
- Vitamin B7 (Biotin) and vitamin E helps the body reduce free radicals that can cause cancer and other diseases. Vitamin B7 is also good for brain growth.
- African Walnut contains compounds like Flavonol, Morin, Quinone which lowers the risk of heart diseases.
- Polyphenol Ellagitannins in Walnut protects the body against Colorectal Cancer.
- African Walnut is good for pregnant women as Omega-3 fatty acids help to improve the baby’s cognitive development.
- It is also good for adult makes as it boosts sperm production and increases fertility.
Specification: African Walnut Seedlings
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…