Guava Seedlings | 200g
Guava seedlings, Psidium guajava, turns out to be an evergreen shrub or small tree. It has edible fruits. Guava has a slender trunk with smooth green to red-brown bark. Guavas can be eaten fresh but are often used to flavor drinks, desserts, sauces, preserves, and many other food products. Place orders for your Guava Seedlings today.
Guava seedlings, Psidium guajava, turns out to be an evergreen shrub or small tree. It has edible fruits. Guava has a slender trunk with smooth green to red-brown bark. The trunk may be branched at the base and the branches droop low to the ground. The plant possesses oval or elliptical leaves which are smooth on the upper surface and hairy on the lower surface. Guava produces solitary white flowers and berry fruit. The fruit is oval in shape and green to yellow in color. The flesh inside can be white, yellow, pink, or red in color and contains numerous yellowish seeds. Guava can reach grow to 10 m (33 ft) in height and lives for approximately 40 years.
Guavas can be eaten fresh but are often used to flavor drinks, desserts, sauces, preserves, and many other food products.
Growing Environment For Guava Seedlings
Guavas grow well in full sun, except in hot regions, where partial shade is beneficial. If trying to grow in a marginal climate, plant near a building or provide some sort of protection from damaging cold winds and rain. Generally, guava’s are fairly adaptable and will flourish with little care. Flowers will self-pollinate and fruit develops in a few months. There may be multiple fruiting and flowering seasons throughout the year, depending on local climate conditions. Guavas are shallow-rooted and prefer lots of moisture throughout the year (except if cold), although they will withstand periods of drought, as well as dry seasonal changes. Keep the soil especially moist during the flower and fruit set. The guava will tolerate poor soils but grows much better when fertilized monthly, or when grown in soil that is high in organic material. They are not tolerant of salty soils.
Specification: Guava Seedlings | 200g
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…