Maize Seeds (Premium Varieties | 50kg Bags)
We offer maize seeds which are highly viable and good quality seeds for your maize plantation.
- The seeds are premium products that avail to farmers many important and desirable features including high grain yield and promiscuous harvest.
- The offered varieties also have good husk cover and are suitably tolerant to drought.
- Available varieties of maize seeds include AMANA-2, SAMMAZ 49, and SC612. Do you need other varieties? Contact us for more information.
- Prices listed are negotiable.
- The seeds are packaged in 50kg bags and the minimum order is 1000kg (10 bags).
What are you waiting for? Place your orders now and let’s grow agriculture together!
We offer maize seeds which are highly viable and good quality seeds for your maize plantation. The seeds are premium products that avail to farmers many important and desirable features including high grain yield and promiscuous harvest. The varieties have good husk cover and are suitably tolerant to drought.
We offer various varieties of maize seeds including AMANA-2, SAMMAZ 49, and SC612. Do you need other varieties? Click here to explore more!
- Variety Name: AMANA-2
- Original Name: MASYN-VAR 3 F2
- Outstanding Characteristics: High grain yield and prolific. (7.7t/ha)
- Agroecological Zones: Mid-altitude
- Minimum Yield (t/ha): 7.7
- Maximum Yield (t/ha): 7.7
- Variety Name: SAMMAZ 49
- Original Name: LY1001-10
- Outstanding Characteristics: Intermediate levels of pro-vitamin A content (11.3’g/g) (7.8t/ha)
- Agroecological Zones: Northern Guinea and Sudan Savanna ecologies
- Minimum Yield (t/ha): 7.8
- Maximum Yield (t/ha): 7.8
- Variety Name: SC612
- Original Name: M1124-31
- Outstanding Characteristics: Tolerant to drought, high yield, and good husk cover. (9.0t/ha)
- Agroecological Zones: Guinea Savannah
- Minimum Yield (t/ha): 9
- Maximum Yield (t/ha): 9
Health Benefits of Maize
- The high amount of fiber present in corn helps lower cholesterol levels and also reduces the risk of colon cancer.
- Corn, if consumed in moderate quantities, has been seen to be beneficial for those suffering from diabetes.
- Being rich in folate, corn helps the generation of new cells, especially important before and during pregnancy.
- Those suffering from anemia have shown positive effects after consuming corn.
- The pantothenic acid present in corn helps the physiological functions of the body.
- Owing to the presence of thiamin, corn has been said to help in the metabolism of carbohydrates.
- Corn has been found to be helpful in treating kidney problems, including renal dysfunction.
- Regular consumption of corn, in moderate quantities, has been associated with better cardiovascular health.
- The beta-cryptoxanthin in corn makes it good for the health of the lungs cryptoxanthin and may even help prevent lung cancer.
- The insoluble fiber in corn makes it good for those suffering from common digestive ailments, like constipation and hemorrhoids.
Specification: Maize Seeds (Premium Varieties | 50kg Bags)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.