Okra is a plant that thrives in warm weather. Here’s how to grow okra plants in your own garden. Okra is easy to grow and use and looks lovely throughout the growing season due to its beautiful flowers. We sell per milk cup. Place your orders now.
Okra is a plant that thrives in warm weather. Here’s how to plant okra seeds and grow okra plants in your own garden.
- Okra is easy to grow and use and looks lovely throughout the growing season due to its beautiful flowers.
- It’s also rich in vitamin A and low in calories, which makes it a great addition to your diet.
- It is very nutritious and has numerous culinary values in Western Africa.
How to plant okra seeds
- If you are planting okra transplants, be sure to space them 1 to 2 feet apart to give them ample room to grow.
- Plant okra seeds about ½ to 1 inch deep and 12 to 18 inches apart in a row. You can soak the seeds overnight in tepid water to help speed up germination.
- Okra plants are tall, so space out the rows 3 to 4 feet apart.
- For the best yields, plant okra in the spring 2 to 3 weeks after all danger of frost has passed.
- For a good fall crop, plant at least 3 months before the first fall frost.
- Plant the okra seeds about 1 inch deep and 2 inches apart in the row.
- Space the rows at least 3 feet apart.
- When the okra is up and growing, thin out the plants to about 1 foot apart.
- Not very lobed leaves
- Slender end
- High level of mucilage
Specification: Okra Seeds
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.