Strawberries, generally, grow from tiny seeds and begin their lifecycle as very small plants. Hence, they are highly vulnerable to damage from various elements.
Strawberries are characterized by their size, shape, bright red colour, juiciness, aroma and sweetness. They can be consumed fresh or prepared in jams, pies, ice creams, milkshakes and even chocolates.
Strawberries thrive well in acidic soils within the pH of 5.0-8.5. They also require enough sunlight.
Our strawberries are juicer and tastier for your dieting. Make the order for your strawberry seedlings now!
Strawberry seedlings, upon maturation, vary greatly in colour, flavour, shape and size, time of ripening. However, some vary in foliage and others in the development of their sexual organs. They can also be propagated commercially with the runners. They can be grown indoors in pots, in window boxes, hanging baskets, bags and even on the ground.
Features and Benefits: Strawberry Seedlings
- Strawberry seedlings grow better in acidic soils within the pH of 5.0-8.5
- A lot of sunlight favours rapid growth.
- Strawberries are excellent sources of various body nutrients such as vitamin C, folates, and potassium. Folates (vitamin B9) help in tissue growth and cell function. Vitamin K regulates the blood temperature, Vitamin C is good for skin and immune health.
- Strawberries contain antioxidants and plant compounds such as Pelargonidin, Procyanidins, Ellagitannins—which slows down the production of cancer cells.
- Strawberries, when consumed, prevent cancer, decrease oxidative stress and also reduce inflammation in the body.
- They prevent cardiovascular diseases because of the polyphenols and antioxidants present.
- Strawberries protect the heart from ailments. Vitamin K present in strawberries regulates blood pressure while Quercetin and vitamin C prevents inflammation.
- Strawberries are good for strong teeth. They contain malic acid which acts to remove tooth discolouration.
- Strawberries contain alpha-hydroxy acid that eliminates dead skin cells and cleanses the skin.
Also, Strawberries contain Salicylic acid and ellagic acid that reduces hyperpigmentation in the skin and make the skin pores tighter against infection.
Specification: Strawberry Seedlings
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.