Rodo Pepper Seeds
Rodo pepper fruit can be helpful in the treatment of gastrointestinal diseases the fruits, leaves, and roots of this plant are widely used in the production of herbal products for the treatment of diarrhea, stomach upset, worm infestation, and vomiting. We sell it per milk cup. Place your orders now.
Rodo Pepper Seeds
Rodo pepper fruit can be helpful in the treatment of gastrointestinal diseases the fruits, leaves, and roots of this plant are widely used in the production of herbal products for the treatment of diarrhea, stomach upset, worm infestation, and vomiting.
- It is a small wrinkled little chili from Nigeria. It is hot with a very swift burn right upfront. It has a good production of fruit on low bushes. Make sure you plant early in Sept or Oct.
- Rodo pepper is a necessary ingredient in the always-popular jerk seasoning. It is a useful pepper to keep on hand and can be added to casseroles, vegetables, stews, or soups. Great when used to make hot sauces, dips, relishes, and condiments.
- Habanero chilies are super hot and preferred by the Nigerian market especially. It is also used by processors and sauce makers because of its high hot taste, aroma, and excellent flavor.
- The fruits are bigger and bright red when mature and light green when immature.
Features of rodo seeds
- The fruits are bigger and bright Red when mature
- Fruit weighs up to 10-12 g per fruit and 4.3-4.5cm fruit length.
- It has strong plant vigor and is adapted to tropical lowland wet and dry seasons.
- Packaging Weight: 5g (500 seeds).
- It is a hybrid seed.
- Specie: Habanero red pepper (Ata Rodo)
- Maturity: 75-80 days.
Health Benefits Of Eating Hot Peppers
- Hot peppers are beneficial against ulcers.
- They serve as anti-irritants to the alimentary tract.
- It helps improves metabolism and aids weight loss.
- Hot pepper also fights against cancers.
- Hot peppers aid digestive issues such as healing an upset stomach, reducing intestinal gas, curing diarrhea, and acting as a natural remedy for cramps.
- It also enhances the circulatory system and prevents heart disease. Consumption of hot peppers can also lead to dilatation of blood vessels to aid in blood flow.
- It can also mitigate migraines and lessens body pains.
- It also serves as a disinfectant to bad breathe out, improving the odor of your breath.
Specification: Rodo Pepper Seeds
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.