Tatashe Seeds (Red Pepper)
Tatashe is a chili, (nice hot pepper) that dries well with good flavor. It makes a fine ground pepper that can be used to spice up any meal. Place your orders today. We sell the seeds per milk cup.
Tatashe seeds when grown becomes chili, (nice hot pepper) that dries well with good flavor. It makes a fine ground pepper that can be used to spice up any meal.
Planting procedures for tatashe seeds
- Start pepper seed indoors 7 to 10 weeks before the date you intend to set seedlings into the garden.
- Sow 3 to 4 seeds to a pot or across flats.
- Sow seed ¼ to ½ inch (7-13 mm) deep.
- Germination soil temperature is 75-95°F (24-35°C); the optimum soil temperature for germinating seed is 85°F (29°C).
- Germination takes 7 to 10 days at 85°F (29°C) or warmer.
- Keep the seed starting mix just moist until seedlings emerge.
- Clip away the weaker seedlings once the strongest seedling is about 2 inches (5 cm) tall.
- Seedlings started indoors should be kept under grow light or in a sunny window after germination. Keep the indoor nighttime temperature above 62°F (17°C).
- Water to keep the seed starting to mix from drying.
- Transfer seedlings to a larger container once they are 2 to 4 inches (5-10 cm) tall; be sure that seedlings have sufficient room for root growth. This process is called “potting up.” Continue to pot up seedlings as they outgrow containers until they are transplanted into the garden or a very large container.
Specification: Tatashe Seeds (Red Pepper)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…