Faro 44 Rice Paddy (per kg)
Faro 44 (also known as SIPI) is one of the popular rice varieties in Nigeria. It is well known for its high yielding and good milling quality. It is long grain and guarantees optimum production under low management and can produce more than five tonnes per hectare.
Faro 44 Rice Paddy
Faro 44, has lately become one of the most widely spread rice varieties. In comparison to most local cultivars, Faro 44 rice paddy is one of the most desirable cultivars available to farmers since it is of higher quality, with much higher productivity and production success.
It has a reasonable amount of starch and has a good malting quality and germination capacity. Faro 44 can be cultivated twice or more in a year under irrigation farming, depending on the temperature and soil fertility. Under ideal conditions, the production of Faro 44 can vary from 7 to 10 tonnes per hectare.
It is known for its superior milling qualities, which promote a better end product during milling. It has a minimal chance of breaking during processing due to its mild water absorption and rupturing tendency around 60-65°C.
Characteristics of FARO 44 Rice Paddy
FARO 44 has distinct characteristics, including:
- Early maturity, which is earlier than traditional varieties.
- Increased output.
- It is tolerant to a variety of stresses, pests, and diseases.
- It has a medium height, therefore, it resists heavy wind.
- Long grain, and so on.
Benefits of Rice
- It assists in maintaining a healthy weight: stabilizes energy levels, reduces cravings, and may aid in weight loss.
- Rice protects against chronic disease.
- It boosts energy and replenishes glycogen stores after a workout: This is due to the fact that refined carbohydrates, such as white rice, provide a quick and easy source of glucose, which is required to restore muscle glycogen after physical effort.
- Rice is gentle on the intestines.
- It is a great option for people who have coeliac disease or gluten sensitivity because it is naturally gluten-free.
Specification: Faro 44 Rice Paddy (per kg)
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…