Neem Oil (For Organic Farming) – 1 Litre
Neem oil is an oil extracted from the neem tree which is also known as ‘Azadirachta indica‘. The tree is evergreen and commonly found in tropical and sub-tropical areas.
- Neem oil, Neem powder, and Neem leaf extracts repel pest while Neem cake can be used to replenish the soil nutrients.
- The oil extract is rich in several vitamins and fatty acids.
- However, its major compound is Azadirachtin which is one of nature’s strongest pest repellents.
- This chemical composition of neem oil makes it suitable for skin, hair use and for plants.
- Our well packaged and branded neem oil is available for shipping nationwide.
Ope Farms neem oil is the natural and most suitable alternative to synthetic insecticides and pesticides. It eliminates the chances of leaving chemical residues on crops and it is sustainable and environmentally friendly, unlike most synthetic alternatives.
- Therefore, if you desire to farm organic and stay away from synthetic inputs, this product is your best bet.
- The economic importance of the Neem tree is copious; it plays an active role in maintaining good health conditions for both plants and animals.
- Also, neem extracts can be used as fertilizers and pesticides.
- Neem extracts can be used as organic pesticides to control defoliating pests like Locust, Grasshopper, Bug, Beetle, etc.; they contain several active ingredients that repel insect pests.
- Genetic resistance is a common feature in the application of synthetic pesticides but not in the case of Neem extracts. They simply make the palatable food for insect pest looks unpalatable, hence, they are forced to vacate or source for another means of sustenance.
- Neem extracts are natural insecticides for any vegetable garden; they are environmental-friendly; they can be used indiscriminately.
When to apply neem oil?
- Spraying the oil on plants under the sun renders it ineffective. The recommended time of application is the evening.
How often to use on plants?
- This oil is expensive and should be used with caution. You can use Neem oil fortnightly as a preventive measure. However, if you are using it to control an attack, every 3 days is fine.
Does Neem kill ants?
- The death of insects after the application of Neem oil pesticide is because of the starvation inflicted by the Neem extracts on the insects since the insects cannot feed on the plant parts. Neem oil does not kill ants or any insect pest.
Specification: Neem Oil (For Organic Farming) – 1 Litre
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.