Parsley Commun 2 | 100g
Parsley Commun 2 is a herb that provides great nutritional value. It also has medicinal values hence it’s used in the treatment of conditions like high blood pressure, allergies, and inflammatory diseases. Parsley’s mild bitter flavour pairs well with many recipes.
Shop with Afrimash Now!
Parsley Commun 2 is a high-quality Technisem hybrid seed. Parsley is an aromatic plant with an erect growth habit and possesses branched, hollow stems and dark green flat or curled leaves which are arranged alternately on the stems. The leaves form a rosette on younger plants.
The plant produces small, yellow flowers on umbels. Parsley can reach 30–100 cm (12 –39 in) in height depending on the variety being grown and is commonly grown as an annual, harvested after one growing season. Parsley may also be referred to as garden parsley.
Features of Parsley Commun 2
- Germination (ISF Norm) : 75% mini
- Purity: 99%
Parsley Commun 2 plants will grow best when planted in bright sunlight or partial shade. Plants grow best at temperatures between 7 and 16°C (45–61°F) in a well-draining loam that is high in organic matter. It will grow optimally when the soil pH is between 4.9 and 8.2.
Parsley if propagated from seed, either by direct seeding or sowing indoors to produce transplants. Seeds should be sown in the spring when the soil has warmed. Soaking the seeds overnight prior to planting will aid germination.
Seeds should be planted no more than 6 mm (0.25 in) deep using 10 to 15 seeds per inch of row space. Seeds should be kept moist and not allowed to dry out. after emergence, seedlings should be thinned to a final spacing of 10–15 cm (4–6 in) apart, leaving 30–60 cm (12–24 in) between rows. Parsley should be left in the ground for a second year if the collection of seed is desired.
General care and maintenance
Parsley is generally very easy to care for. Keep plants productive by clipping the branches to promote new growth. Remove any flower stalks as they form during the first year of growth to prevent the plant from growing to seed, retaining the flavour of the leaves. Weeds should be removed from around parsley plants by carefully cultivating the soil. A layer of mulch applied around the plants can help suppress weeds.
Fertilizer may be applied to the soil before planting seeds and during the growing season, plants can be side dressed with nitrogen to keep plants productive. Parsley can be overwintered successfully by protecting the plants with a frame or layer of straw. Leaves can be continually harvested over the winter months.
Parsley is usually ready for harvest about 75 days after sowing when the plants have reached approximately 20 cm (~8 in) in height. In the home garden, parsley leaves can be harvested as required or whole plants can be harvested and dried for longer storage. If the whole plant is cut, plant growth is usually sufficient to allow for 3 cuttings per year.
Specification: Parsley Commun 2 | 100g
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…