Gel fertilizer With Urea (Herogra Brand)
This gel fertilizer is a nitrogen suspension with secondary elements such as calcium and magnesium and chelated trace elements.
Herogra gel fertilizer
This suspension has a specially designed balance , according to parameters of absorption by plants for the correction and prevention of multiple deficiencies. It contains the main secondary elements calcium and magnesium and trace elements.
- Nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium are mixed with foliar waste, manure and copper to produce this gel type fertilizer.
- Clays for thickening the gel make up 2 percent of the total weight of the fertilizer.
- Surface active silicones and not water are used during an agitation process.
- Total Nitrogen = 15%
- Nitric nitrogen = 12.3%
- Ammoniac nitrogen = 0.9%
- Ureic nitrogen = 1.8%
- Calcium oxide water soluble = 22.5%
- Magnesium oxide water soluble = 2.0%
- Boron water soluble = 0.03%
- Copper soluble EDTA chelated = =0.03%
- Iron EDTA chelated = 0.05%
- Manganese EDTA chelated = 0.03%
- Molybdenum water soluble = 0.003%
- Zinc EDTA chelated = 0.02%
- It is recommended for use via foliar application, in both herbaceous and ligneous crops in the vegetative development.
- Citrus and fruit trees: 0.25-0.5 L/100L
- Horticultural crops: 0.1-0.3L/100L
- Store in a suitable dry place between 35 and 4 degrees.
- Do not store near food and foodstuff
- Harmful if it comes in contact with the skin or swallowed
Specification: Gel fertilizer With Urea (Herogra Brand)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
Products shipped in good condition are not liable for returns or refunds.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
If you have any complaint on our products, kindly send a pictorial/media evidence as soon as possible.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…