NPK 20:20:20 Agrovert Foliar Fertilizer
NPK 20:20:20 Agrovert Foliar Fertilizer is a multi-purpose garden fertilizer produced by Van Iperen Company in the Netherlands.
- It is best for seed germination, acceleration of root formation & development and encouragement of high-quality plant products.
- Purchase our premium fertilizer and be assured that your plants will keep on popping up beautifully and strongly because it is a water-soluble fertilizer that contains all three major plant nutrients.
- Weight per unit is 1kg
- Quantity needed per hectare is 5kg
NPK 20:20:20 Agrovert Foliar Fertilizer
NPK 20:20:20 Agrovert Foliar Fertilizer contains 20% nitrogen, 20% phosphorus and 20% potassium. It is a garden fertilizer produced by Van Iperen Company in the Netherlands. NPK 20:20:20 Agrovert Foliar Fertilizer is a multi-purpose 100% soluble premium fertilizer that provides a balanced formula for your vegetable plants.
Benefits of Using NPK 20:20:20
- It encourages the formation of seed germination.
- It accelerates root formation and development. As a result, it provides a good flowering and fruit formation.
- Highly efficient and encourages the formation of high-quality products.
- It increases the plant’s resistance to cold and drought. It is recommended that the fertilizer is used during the plant growth cycle.
- The fertilizers are 100% soluble, containing all the three major plant nutrients viz. nitrogen, phosphorus, and potash in equal proportion.
- Low salt content prevents clogging of the drip system.
- Nutrient loss is avoided due to the unique way of application, thus enhancing nutrient use efficiency.
- Free-flowing and easy to handle.
It can be applied as a solution to the root zone or as a foliar application. For backpack or handheld sprayers, use at the rate of 4 teaspoons per 16l knapsack sprayer.
- Note: If used for fertigation, the number of applications depends on the crop.
Fertigation is the injection of fertilizers used for soil amendments, water amendments and other water-soluble products into an irrigation system. It is practiced extensively in commercial agriculture and horticulture. Fertigation is used to add additional nutrients or to correct nutrient deficiencies in nutrient-deficient plants. It is usually practiced on high-value crops such as vegetables, turf, fruit trees, and ornamentals.
Benefits of Using Fertigation
- Increased nutrient absorption by plants.
- Accurate placement of nutrients, where the water goes the nutrient goes as well.
- Reduction of fertilizer, chemicals, and water needed.
- Reduced leaching of chemicals into the water supply.
- Reduced water consumption due to the plant’s increased root mass’s ability to trap and hold water.
- The application of nutrients can be controlled at a precise time and rate necessary.
- Minimized risk of the roots contracting soil-borne diseases through the contaminated soil.
- Reduction of soil erosion issues as the nutrients are pumped through the water drip system.
Specification: NPK 20:20:20 Agrovert Foliar Fertilizer
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
Refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.