Final Force Insecticide | Systemic
Biting and sucking insects are harmful pests that can spoil crops produced both on farms and in storage. Use Final force today to control them.
Place your order today, we deliver nationwide.
Final Force Insecticide
Final Force is a systemic insecticide used for the control of piercing and biting insects in a wide range of crops. It contains nitro-phenyl, methabenzthiazole, thiophanate – methyl, and methidathion.
The active ingredient in final force insecticide:
Acephate 75% SP. Acephate is an organophosphate foliar and soil insecticide of moderate persistence with the residual systemic activity of about 10–15 days at the recommended use rate. It is used primarily for the control of aphids, including resistant species
- Spray on target weeds
- Not to be sprayed in windy conditions (above 10mph).
- Do not allow spray mist to drift onto desirable vegetation (Applicator must follow the most restrictive use cautions to avoid drift hazards, including those found in the labelling).
- Use slightly alkaline water with buffer (ammonium sulfate) to dissolve.
- Spray actively growing weeds (In irrigated areas, it may be necessary to irrigate before treatment. Please read the labels carefully before applying any pesticide on your farm.
- Store the pesticides away from house premises.
- Keep pesticides in original containers.
- Pesticides/weedicides must be stored separately.
- The area where pesticides have been stored should be marked with warning signs.
- Pesticides are stored away from the reach of the children and livestock.
- The storage places should be well protected from direct sunlight and rain
- Use protective clothing, hand gloves, face masks, cap, apron, full trousers, etc. to cover the whole body.
- Always protect your nose, eyes, ears, hands, etc. from the spill of spray solution.
- Read instructions on pesticide container labels carefully before use.
- Prepare the solution as per requirement.
- Leftover spray solutions should be disposed-off at a safer place viz. barren isolated area.
Note: See product label before use.
Specification: Final Force Insecticide | Systemic
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…