Ortiva Top (Fungicide | 500mL Bottles)
Ortiva Top is a fungicide used by crop farmers to control certain crop diseases and considerably increase production yield.
- The offered product acts on a wide range of diseases through a preventive and curative mechanism.
- It is a systemic fungicide acting through contact activity and translaminar in plants.
- It is suitable for use in crops including beans, broccoli, cabbages, carrot, cauliflower, celery, cucumber, eggplant, garlic, horseradish, leek, lettuce, melons, onion, etc.
- The products are packaged in 500mL bottles and the active substances are azoxystrobin and difenoconazole.
Place your orders now and we deliver nationwide.
Ortiva Top fungicide provides first-class protective and curative activity against powdery mildew, botrytis, rust, and leaf spot diseases.
- Trials have shown treated crops display physiological benefits such as enhanced greening which is known for boosting marketable yield.
- It has unrivalled crop safety, long-lasting field persistence, and it is rainfast in 2 hours.
- Difenconazole’s mode of action gives Ortiva Top both protective and curative use and we recommend the early application of the product to ensure the build-up of protectants.
- Ortiva Top acts on a wide range of diseases through contact, translaminar activity in plants.
Features of Ortiva Top
- Package size: 500mL.
- Formulation: Suspension Concentrate (SC).
- Active substance: 200 g/L azoxystrobin, 125 g/L difenoconazole.
Mode of action
- It inhibits spore germination at the early stages of fungal development. This confers excellent protection against invasion by fungal pathogens.
- It acts as an inhibitor of mitochondrial respiration, blocking the energy cycle of the pathogen.
- Mainly occurs in the biological cycle of the fungus, during spore germination, and during the initiation of penetration into the tissues of the plant.
- Gradual uptake and systemic local activity in leaves.
- Blocks steroid biosynthesis in cell membranes of fungi.
- It offers preventive and curative action.
- Local systemic action and easy acropetal translocation.
Ortiva Top: Usage recommendations
- Tomatoes: The appearance of the first inflorescence until 70% of the fruit matured.
- Eggplant: The appearance of the first inflorescence until 70% of the fruit matured.
- Pepper: The appearance of the first inflorescence until 70% of the fruit has matured.
- Beans: Floral buttons until it reaches 70% of normal size.
- Cabbage and Brussel sprouts: 2 true leaves to reach normal size.
- Cauliflower and broccoli: 2 true leaves and the appearance of the first individual flowers.
- Carrot, Pastrana, parsley, horseradish, radish, and celery: 2 true fungi to reach the normal size.
- Pumpkins and cucumber: the appearance of the first flowers and the maturity of the fruit.
- Salad: 6 true leaves to complete development.
- Melon/ green melon: from the first branch of the main stem to the maturity of the fruit.
- Leek: 6 true leaves to maturity.
- Strawberries and raspberries: The first open flowers (beginning to blossom) and until maturity, 2nd harvest.
- Directly sowing onion and onion, garlic: 6 true leaves and up to 50% of the fruit/bulb diameter.
- Green onions: 5 true leaves.
- Pea: Floral buttons and until 70% of pasta have reached the final size.
Ortiva Top: Directions for use
|Roses||Powdery mildew (Sphaerotheca pannosa)||0.75-1.0 lt/ha||15-20ml/20mL|
|Snow Peas||Powdery mildew, ascochyta leafspots||0.5 lt/ha||10ml/20mL|
|French Beans||Angular leaf spots, rust, anthracnose||0.5 lt/ha||10ml/20mL|
PS: Always observe the re-entry interval of 12 hours.
The interval between treatments is adjusted according to climatic conditions and infection pressure. When applied in protected areas, treatment should be avoided under extreme temperature and humidity conditions (very high).
Beans, Broccoli, Cabbages, Carrot, Cauliflower, Celery, Cucumber, Eggplant, Garlic, Horseradish, Leek, Lettuce, Melons, Onion, Parsley, Parsnip, Peas, Pepper, Radishes, Strawberries, Tomatoes, Zucchini.
Alternaria, Anthracnose, Leaf blight, Mold, Peronosporales, Powdery mildew, Rust, Tomato leaf mould.
Specification: Ortiva Top (Fungicide | 500mL Bottles)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We ship to any part of the country. The customer bears the cost of shipping. Shipping can take more than one day depending on the distance, orders at hand and nature of the road.
Refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Refund is possible after 2 days and before delivery. In situations where customer has received goods in good condition, we do not refund.
There are no inquiries yet.