Amino Force Herbicide | Post-emergence | 1 Litre
We offer Amino Force which is a selective systematic post-emergent herbicide. The offered product is non-polar which makes it highly effective, resulting in rapid penetration by weeds.
- Our premium product can be used to control broad-leaved weeds in tea, wheat, rice, maize and millet production farms.
- Amino Force is fully soluble in all proportions and therefore is well adapted to low gallonage spray equipment, even at high rates of application.
- Active ingredient: 4 D-Dimethylammonium salt SL.
We deliver nationwide.
We offer Amino Force which is a selective systematic post-emergent herbicide. The offered product is non-polar which makes it highly effective, resulting in rapid penetration by weeds. The product is in a liquid state and it does not require a long time for stirring. Our premium product can be used to control broad-leaved weeds in cereals, tea, wheat, rice, maize, and millet production farms.
Amino Force is fully soluble in all proportions and therefore is well adapted to low gallonage spray equipment, even at high rates of application. Below are the features of the product:
- Active Ingredient: 720 g / L 2, 4 D-Dimethylammonium salt SL.
- Family: Phenoxycarboxylic acid.
- Description: Selective systemic, hormone-type, post-emergence herbicide.
- Packaging: 1 Liter / 12 pieces packaged in a carton.
Amino Force is not phytotoxic!
- Having said all the desirable features of Amino force and how effective the product is on weeds, one might want to ask if the chemical accumulates in soil or is phytotoxic.
- No, it isn’t. Amino Force is a safe herbicide in connection with accumulation in soil and phytotoxicity. Being highly soluble in water, it leaches faster than the mineral salts of the soil and is then absorbed by the soil organic matter or clay colloids. The absorbed Amino Force is subsequently inactivated by Arthobacterium and Pseudomonas present in the soil.
- The maximum persistence in the soil is one month. Amino Force, being fully soluble in water, is compatible with Glyphosate, Dalapon, Simazine, Paraquat, and Diuron for total control of a mixed weed population.
Importance of herbicides in crop production
Production of major crops has more than tripled since 1960, thanks in large part to pesticides (including herbicides). Without pesticides, more than half of our crops would be lost to pests and diseases.
Food crops on farms must compete with 30,000 species of weeds which can be very detrimental to the survival of the crops. This shows the pertinent need for specific chemicals that can deal with these pests while prolonging the life of crops and preventing post-harvest losses.
- Herbicides help farmers grow more food on less land by protecting crops from various species of weeds.
- The use of herbicides will serve to increase the productivity per hectare.
- They enable farmers to produce safe, quality foods at affordable prices.
- They also help farmers to provide an abundance of nutritious, all-year-round food which is necessary for human health.
Specification: Amino Force Herbicide | Post-emergence | 1 Litre
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…