Powdered Force-Uron Herbicide | 1 Litre
Powdered Force-Uron is a Pre-emergence herbicide to control the weeds in cassava, yam, pineapple, and ginger. This product is an effective weed killer from Jubaili Agrotec.
Available for Purchase. Order Now!
Powdered Force-Uron Herbicide is a pre-emergence systemic herbicide absorbed principally by the roots and translocated to the xylem. It can be used for the control of a wide variety of annual and perennial broadleaf weeds and grasses in many crops like tree fruit, cassava, yam, pineapple, and ginger.
Active Ingredient in Powdered Force-Uron Herbicide
Diuron 80 % WP
Diuron (1,1-dimethyl, 3-(3′,4′-dichlorophenyl) urea) is a broad-spectrum residual herbicide and algaecide used in agriculture for pre-emergent and post-emergent control of broadleaved and grass weeds. It is also used to control weeds and algae in and around water bodies and is a component of marine antifouling paints.
Preventive Measures When Spraying Force-Uron Herbicide
With the use of herbicides, there is a certain risk of intoxication to directly exposed workers, which depends on several factors. Risk factors can be grouped in the toxicity of herbicides and exposure provided by the specific working conditions. hence, it is important to keep risk management practices in action to avoid impacts. The following applies when spraying herbicides:
- Protective clothing should be used in conjunction with respiratory protective devices to prevent skin contact and inhalation of herbicides. Protective clothing may include rubber aprons, coveralls, chemical splash goggles, safety shoes and hard hats.
- Do not ship or carry pesticides together with food or feed in a way that allows contamination of the edible items.
- Keep pesticides in original containers until used. Store them in a locked cabinet, building, or fenced area where they are not accessible to children, unauthorized persons, pets, or livestock. DO NOT store pesticides with foods, feed, fertilizers, or other materials that may become contaminated by the pesticides.
- Dispose of empty containers carefully. Never reuse them. Make sure empty containers are not accessible to children or animals. Never dispose of containers where they may contaminate water supplies or natural waterways.
Specification: Powdered Force-Uron Herbicide | 1 Litre
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…