Sharp Shooter (1 Litre Insecticide) – Carton of 12 Pieces
SHARP SHOOTER is a broad spectrum natural insecticide with a rapid onset of action in the control and total annihilation of insect pests. It controls Aphid, Thrip, Whitefly, Ants, Earwigs, Leaf Hoppers, Cabbage Moth, Caterpillars e.t.c. and is safe for use on Trees, Shrubs, Ornamentals, Flowers, Fruits, Vegetables, Indoor and Outdoor plants.
The advantages of this product over others are that;
It has a one day withholding period on fruits and vegetables, therefore, having no lasting residues.
It is also environmentally friendly; safe for people and the environment.
Sharp Shooter is a broad-spectrum chemical compound with considerably strong acaricidal actions against aphids, sucking and chewing insects, spider mites, caterpillars, thrips, and whiteflies.
- The product is an agricultural insecticide that is highly recommended for application to a wide range of crops including fruit trees, vegetables, rice, wheat, cassava, sugarcane, yam, maize, cotton, cocoa.
- Please adhere to all safety precautions while using it.
Composition of Sharp Shooter
|Profenofos: A.I.||40 %|
|Cypermethrin: A.I.||4 %|
Dosage for Field Use
|CROP||PEST||DOSAGE||SPRAY (DILUENT VOLUME)|
|198 – 396 g/hectare
435 – 660 g/hectare
435 – 660 g/hectare
|1000 – 1500
1500 – 2000
1500 – 2000
|Orange||Citrus Leaf Miner||146.7 – 220 mg/kg||2000 – 3000|
|Paddy||Rice Leaf Roller||750 – 900 g/hectare||1000 – 1500|
|Brassicaceous Vegetable||Diamond Black Moth||396 – 528 g/hectare||1000 – 1500|
Importance of insecticides in crop production
Insecticides are chemicals that destroy or inhibit specific developmental stages of insects. They play a vital role in an Integrated Pest Management plan.
Food crops must compete with up to 3,000 species of worms and 10,000 species of plant-eating insects. The threats by these pests do not stop when crops leave fields because they can still cause great nuisance and damage in storage. This shows the pertinent need for specific chemicals that can deal with these pests while prolonging the life of crops and preventing post-harvest losses.
- Insecticides help farmers grow more food on less land by protecting crops from insects and their developmental stages.
- The use of insecticides will serve to increase the productivity per hectare.
- They enable farmers to produce safe, quality foods at affordable prices.
- They also help farmers to provide an abundance of nutritious, all-year-round food which is necessary for human health.
- Insecticides decrease exposure to food contaminated with harmful micro-organisms and naturally occurring toxins, preventing food-related diseases.
Specification: Sharp Shooter (1 Litre Insecticide) – Carton of 12 Pieces
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
Refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
If you have any complaint on our products, kindly send a pictorial/media evidence as soon as possible.
There are no inquiries yet.