Longer-lasting Alion herbicide provides a unique solution for pre-emergence control of a broad range of grass and broadleaf weeds, including ALS-, ACC-ase-, triazine- and glyphosate-resistant species. Alion simplifies weed control, allowing producers to turn their attention to what really counts – profits.
Alion Herbicide is a non-selective broad-spectrum pre-emergence herbicide for use in established perennial crops such as oil palm, rubber, citrus banana/plantain citrus, and coffee. It inhibits meristem growth, weed germination root growth, and weed emergence providing longer-lasting control of weeds. Alion Herbicide may be applied to the soil as a uniform broadcast or band application for the prevention of new weed emergence.
Active ingredient: Indaziflam 500g/l
Focus crops: Oil palm, Rubber, Citrus, and other industrial crops
Dose rate: 100ml/ha (10ml/ knapsack)
Benefits of Alion Herbicide
- Longer-Lasting: Up to six months of grass and broadleaf weed control
- Broad-Spectrum Control: Offers broad-spectrum control of grass and broadleaf weeds
- Unique Chemistry: Brings a unique chemistry that controls even glyphosate-resistant weeds
- More Profits: Allows producers to focus more on profitability and less on weeds
Alion herbicide can be applied up to 14 days prior to harvest on all crops other than citrus, which requires a pre-harvest interval of seven days. Best performance occurs when applied prior to the rain and before weed emergence. When weeds are up, it is recommended to add a post-emergence herbicide.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Alion Herbicide may be applied to the soil as a uniform broadcast or band application for the prevention of new weed emergence. It provides preemergence, residual control of weeds. A dry soil surface at the time of application and 48 hours after application is optimum for binding the active ingredient to soil particles and preventing its downward movement to the crop’s roots. Moisture is needed for activation of the erbicide.
Dry soil conditions following the initial 48-hour period after application of the herbicide may result in reduced weed control. Weeds that germinate prior to activation by rain or irrigation may not be controlled. If weeds have emerged, the addition of a foliar active herbicide is needed. The herbicide applied alone will not control weeds that are already emerged.
ATTENTION!!!: Always read and follow label instructions.
Specification: ALION HERBICIDE|100ML
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…