BELT EXPERT| INSECTICIDE| 100ML
Belt Expert insecticide from Bayer brand is an innovative and highly effective crop protection product with the most modern chemical active agents of Flubendiamide and Thiacloprid. It sustainably controls and manages a wide range of chewing and sucking pests from the early stage of the crop, fighting parasites on cotton and generally fruit crops. Belt Expert acts by contact and ingestion through systemic activity. Its unique safe formulation offers maximum protection for crops like maize, pepper, tomato, cowpea, pepper, etc. to produce healthy and high-quality crops.
- Flubendiamide 240/l
- Thiacloprid 240g/l
Focus crops: Maize, Vegetables, and Cotton.
- Fall Armyworm in Maize, leaf folder, and stem borer in rice.
- Maruca and Heliothis in pulses, Tea looper in tea.
- Sucking pests: aphids and thrips in vegetables.
Recommendations and Usage
- Shake the product well before use.
- Pour 3l of water into a spraying container and add a 100ml bottle to treat 1 ha.
- Rinse the bottle 3 times by pouring the rinsing water into the spraying tank.
- Add the required volume of water to treat 1 ha.
Features and Benefits of Using Belt Expert
- Provides excellent efficacy and long-lasting protection to the crop.
- Effective broad-spectrum control on most of the chewing and some sucking pests.
- Immediate cessation of the pest feeding: It immediately stops pests from feeding on the crop and damaging crops.
- It acts both contact and systemic actions on the pests. The combination gives dual action against pests (systemic & ingestion/contact).
- The Belt Expert insecticide is also a tool of build resistance management to pests and diseases.
- Belt expert also shows demonstrable plant growth enhance effect which will lead to better yield.
Specification: BELT EXPERT| INSECTICIDE| 100ML
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…