Castor Cake (Organic Fertilizer | 50kg)
Do you need a powerful and cost-effective organic fertilizer for your farm? Here you are! We have exactly what you’re looking for.
- Castor cake is a plant-based organic fertilizer that creates a living soil, rich in humus and essential nutrients required for the productive growth of your crops.
- The offered product is the key to growing wholesome fruits and vegetables, abundant flowers, and long-lived trees and shrubs.
- It is highly rich in nitrogen, trace elements, and organic matter.
- You can use it for any type of soil. It also has natural insecticidal and pesticidal properties.
- The price listed is per 50kg bags of castor cake.
A plant-based organic fertilizer, castor cake creates a living soil, rich in humus and essential nutrients, and is the key to growing wholesome fruits and vegetables, abundant flowers, and long-lived trees and shrubs.
- It is a nitrogen-rich organic fertilizer, obtained as a solid residue from the treatment of seeds for castor oil.
- Castor cake is natural nitrogen fertilizer. It is simple manure, which acts progressively to encourage soil microbial activity.
- It has insecticidal properties and is naturally pest repellent. It can be used in organic farming and fits for any type of soil because of its high organic matter content.
- Castor cakes are also a suitable fertilizer for turf and lawns. It promotes root development and winter cold hardiness.
- Rich in nitrogen, trace elements, and organic matter.
- When used as basic manure, castor cake should be spread on the soil 10 to 15 days before planting.
- When used as a fertilizer for maintenance, it is spread to the surface, slightly hidden (if possible), and lightly watered (if necessary).
- Note that 100 kg of castor cake provides as much nitrogen as 1800 kg of cow dung.
Benefits of castor cake
- Controls pH
- Increases fertility, humus, and residual effect
- Encourages growth of earthworm
- Increases the shininess of fruit.
- Increases nitrogen supply for root
- Aids soil aeration for better root development
- Inhibits growth of termite & other pests
- Rich source of NPK and other micronutrients
- Can be used with other fertilizers for a synergistic effect.
- Castor cakes contain a substance (ricin) which is particularly toxic for oral ingestion. Avoid keeping it into piles and keep the bags away from animals and children.
- To be stored in a dry place, away from direct sunlight and moisture. It should not be stored unprotected outside for any length of time.
- Rain will wash away a lot of the beneficial compounds (nutrients etc.), and the sun can dry out the material.
Specification: Castor Cake (Organic Fertilizer | 50kg)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.