Celery Seeds (1000 Seeds Per Pack)
We offer celery seeds which produce plants which grow tall and produce long smooth stalks with a crisp, tender texture.
- Celery grows best as a fall crop in most climates, so start your seeds about 10 weeks before the last spring frost.
- Germination often takes two or three weeks.
- Space them 6-8″ apart in rows 2-3′ apart, putting them at the same soil level as in the pots.
- Make sure the soil is enriched with compost or other organic matter.
- They are come in seed packs and are each seed pack contains 100 seeds.
Make a purchase today!
- This variety has good heart development, strong roots, and good disease tolerance, but plants will bolt in cold weather. It takes approximately 100 days to mature.
- No one knows where celery originated, though claims come from such diverse locations as Sweden, New Zealand, and Algeria. Experts believe it probably was first cultivated in the Mediterranean basin.
- Latin Name: Apium graveolens
- Type: Open Pollinated, Heirloom, Warm Season
- Planting Method: From Transplant
- Sunlight: Full Sun
- Height: 30 Inches
- Colour: Green
How do I grow celery seeds?
- Provide water each week; feed them with compost or fertilizer every two weeks.
- Carefully remove weeds.
- If the temperature falls below 55 degrees F consistently, cover the plants.
- Growing success for celery depends on plentiful moisture, enriched soil, and protection from high temperatures and sun.
- For a sweeter, more tender taste, many gardeners blanch their celery about two weeks before harvesting it; this is accomplished by wrapping newspaper around the stalks up to the point where the leaves begin.
- Other methods use boards to shield the stalks from the sun, or simply mound dirt up to cover the stalks.
Specification: Celery Seeds (1000 Seeds Per Pack)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…