Chibli F1 Primed Tomato Seeds (Syngenta Brand | 2500 Seeds)
Do you want to run a successful tomato plantation farm? We have the right seeds for you.
- We offer Chibli tomato seeds which are medium-early determinate hybrids with medium-sized, blocky-round fruits.
- The average fruit weight obtainable from these seeds is 110g.
- It is recommended because of its exceptionally high yields and nematodes resistance.
Place your orders now.
Chibli is a medium early determinate hybrid with medium-sized, blocky-round fruits for fresh market, hawker trade, and processing use.
- The very vigorous plant with good cover produces high yields of early quality fruits with good shipping ability.
- Chibli is mostly grown flat as a bush culture for the fresh market but is also used, due to its good Brix, by processors for paste.
- A new mid to early variety, suitable for growing on short cycles, in spring and autumn.
- Fruit weighs 90-120g, round, slightly flattened, hard, tasty with a nice dark color.
- Immune to HR: ToMV, V 0, Fol: 0,1.
Chibli: Product information
- Earliness: Medium early
- Maturity: 120 days from sowing
- Plant: Determinate, Very vigorous, Good cover, High yielding
- Fruit: Blocky-round, Medium-sized, Non-green back, Smooth, Firm, Jointed, Brix 5.5 to 6.0%
- Average fruit weight: 110g
- Disease resistance: Verticillium (VaVd), Fusarium (Fol 0-1), Nematodes, (M. incognita/++)
- Medium early determinate hybrid for growing flat as a bush culture for the fresh market and paste-processing.
- Can be harvested over a long period as the plant covers the firm fruits well.
- Recommended because of its exceptionally high yields and nematodes resistance.
Nutritional facts of tomatoes
- The water content of tomatoes is about 95%, with the other 5% being mainly carbohydrates and fiber.
- Tomatoes are also good sources of vitamins and minerals such as vitamin C, potassium, vitamin K, vitamin B9 (folate), etc.
- Including tomatoes in the diet can help prevent cancer, maintain healthy blood pressure and reduce blood glucose level in people with diabetes
- They contain key carotenoids like lutein and lycopene. These can protect the eye against light-induced damage
- Tomatoes are among the top ten fruits and vegetables for containing levels of pesticide residue.
Specification: Chibli F1 Primed Tomato Seeds (Syngenta Brand | 2500 Seeds)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
Products shipped in good condition are not liable for returns or refunds.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
If you have any complaint on our products, kindly send a pictorial/media evidence as soon as possible.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…