Soya beans for planting are available at an affordable price. It is sold per kg.
Soya Beans for Planting (2kg Packs)
Soya beans are annual plantings that grow and produce their yield and then die back at the end of the growing season. Soya beans plants are relatively easy to grow and are similar to well-known varieties of bush beans and are planted much the same way. They are nutrient-rich complete proteins that provide calcium, vitamins A and B, and are the only vegetable that consists of nine amino acids.
Seeds selection is essential when planting soybeans. Many soybeans are pre-treated with insecticides and fungicides as seeds. Take the extra step to ensure that the seeds that you are working with are free from these chemical agents before planting in your organic garden bed. That is why we recommend this.
- Product Type: Soybeans
- Variety: TGx1987-10F
- Shelf Life: 24 Months
- Suitable: For Human Consumption
- Protein: 40,8% min
- Husks: No Husks
- Total sugar: 11.2%
- Impurities: 1%max
- Fibre: 7% MAX
Planting Soya beans
Soya beans require a long growing season. Much like traditional bush beans, they grow between 1 to 3 feet tall and do not need staking.
The best way to plant soya beans is by directly sowing the seeds into the garden bed. Plant the seeds approximately 1 1/2 inches deep in the soil about 6 inches apart in narrow rows and then cover the seeds loosely with garden soil. Water in well. It is essential that the soil moisture is adequate and that there is no risk of frost when you plant.
Consider staggering your planting times. Sow soya bean seeds about 10-12 days after your first round of planting so that you can enjoy a second harvest.
Specification: Soya Beans for Planting (2kg Packs)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…