Pawpaw Seedlings produce good quality fruit and can also serve as pollinators for grafted varieties. You can plant seedlings close to each other for cross-pollination.
- The offered pawpaw seedlings are naturally disease and pest-resistant.
- The fruits are very succulent, high in protein, and are a good source of vitamins and minerals.
Place your orders today.
Pawpaw seedlings produce good quality fruit and can also serve as pollinators for grafted varieties. For cross-pollination purposes, you would have to plant two seedlings or a combination of seedlings and grafted varieties.
- Pawpaws (Asimina triloba) are one of the most unique and delicious fruits that can be grown on farmland or even in your backyard. Pawpaws can adapt to temperate climates.
- The pawpaw fruit is delectable, fruity, has soft flesh, and is very succulent. It is high in protein and is a good source of vitamins and minerals. Therefore this a plant to look out for, purchase, and plant. Everything about this plant, from its leaf size and shape to the way its fruits look, taste, and smell is unique.
- Pawpaw seedlings are naturally disease and pest-resistant.
- Site and soil: Pawpaw likes rich, well-drained soil, high in organic matter. Can be grown in shade or sun. Summer Sunburn affects the young trees, so protect against the intense afternoon sun.
- Pollination requirements: Plant two seedlings or a combination of seedlings and grafted varieties for cross-pollination.
- Pests and diseases: Pawpaw is not bothered by pests or diseases.
- Bloom time: Mostly April
- Ripening time: September-October
- Size at maturity: 12-15 ft. in height
Specification: Pawpaw Seedlings
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…