Bitter Kola Seedling
Bitter Kola Seedlings, also known as Garcinia kola is a species of flowering plant in the Clusiaceae or Guttiferae family. The fruit, seeds, nuts, and bark of the plant have been used for centuries in folk medicine to treat ailments from coughs to fever. Place your orders today.
Bitter Kola Seedling
Bitter Kola Seedling, also known as Garcinia kola is a species of flowering plant in the Clusiaceae or Guttiferae family. It is found in Benin, Cameroon, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ivory Coast, Gabon, Ghana, Liberia, Nigeria, Senegal, and Sierra Leone.
- Its natural habitat is subtropical or tropical moist lowland forests.
- The fruit, seeds, nuts, and bark of the plant have been used for centuries in folk medicine to treat ailments from coughs to fever.
- Place an order for our products today!
Cultivation of bitter kola seedling
- Garcinia kola trees grow in humid rainforests near the coast as medium-sized trees that can tolerate shade.
- G. kola seeds have both seed coat dormancy and physiological dormancy probably imposed by the chemicals in the seed.
- Seed coat dormancy of Garcinia kola can be reduced by removing the seed coat before sowing, while physiological dormancy can be reduced by soaking in water for 72 hours.
- Removal of the seed coat, soaking in water for 72 hours, placing inside air-tight transparent polythene bags, and sprinkling water on the seeds, when needed for constant moisture, gives an early germination period of two weeks, while the combination of freshly harvested seeds, pierced minimally and tied in black nylon reduces the germination period to between five and seven days as the piercing or nicking procedure makes for quick availability of water and oxygen to the seed embryo.
Specification: Bitter Kola Seedling
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…