Giant Hybrid Cocoa Seedlings
Cocoa also called cacao, a tropical evergreen tree is grown for its edible seeds. Its seeds, called cocoa beans, are processed into cocoa powder, cocoa butter, and chocolate.
The raw giant hybrid cocoa is an improved variety that maintains a high nutritional profile making it a superfood loaded with flavonoids and magnesium.
This giant hybrid cocoa can easily be propagated from its seedlings.
Place your order now!
If your order is in hundreds or thousands, it come at a discount.
Cocoa, (Theobroma cacao), also called cacao, a tropical evergreen tree, is grown for its edible seeds. Cocoa is usually grown in nurseries before field plants for efficient growth. And the Giant Hybrid Cocoa Seedlings are no exception as they are the most commonly grown for commercial purposes.
Features of Giant Hybrid Cocoa Seedlings
- The giant hybrid cocoa variety grows to a height of 6–12 metres (20–40 feet).
- The hybrid cocoa’s oblong leathery leaves measure up to 30 cm (12 inches) in length and are periodically shed and replaced by new leaves that are strikingly red when young.
- After four years the mature giant cacao tree produces fruit in the form of elongated pods; it may yield up to 70 such fruits annually.
- The pods range in colour from bright yellow to deep purple.
- They ripen in less than six months to a length up to 35 cm (14 inches) and a width at the centre of 12 cm (4.7 inches).
- Giant hybrid cocoas usually require temperatures of about 20 °C (68 °F) to 28 °C (82 °F).
- The raw hybrid cocoa contains a high nutritional profile making it a superfood loaded with flavonoids and magnesium.
- It combats fatigue.
- It improves mood and balances mood swings.
- The giant hybrid cocoa is incredible for vibrant and healthy skin.
- It prevents premature ageing.
It fights off tooth decay.
- Improves digestion and soothes coughing fits.
- The hybrid cocoa improves heart health and brain function.
- Taking the hybrid cocoa is a perfect way to satisfy your cravings for chocolate without overloading your system with processed sugar.
Specification: Giant Hybrid Cocoa Seedlings
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…