Beetroot Jhelum | East West Seeds | 250g
Beet is a plant whose root and leaves are used as a form of medication. Beetroot leaves can also be consumed as vegetables. People more commonly use beet for better athletic results. It is also used to treat liver failure issues, increased blood pressure, and other diseases. It also decreases muscle soreness during exercise.
Beetroot Jhelum contains compounds that can relieve cholesterol, swelling and some other forms of health issues. It develops into even round roots with a smooth shoulder and a small taproot. The inner texture has a very low fibre quality, a very sweet flavour, and an appealing deep red colour.
Characteristics of Beetroot Jhelum
- It has good yields
- High Efficiency
- It has a dark red fruit colour
Importance of the Beetroot Jhelum
- It is effective for good athletic runoff or performance. Drinking beetroot juice can boost people’s exercise efficiency during aerobic exercises. People in the sports field and those who engage in sport, make use of this.
- Muscle discomfort caused by exercise can be treated using Beetroot Jhelum. When extracted as a liquid, drinking beetroot juice a few times a day for about 48 hours after exercise can alleviate muscle aches after sprinting or jumping.
- Beets are excellent cancer fighters.
- Drinking beetroot juice can help relieve blood pressure in some people.
- Taking a mix of beetroot and another element known as hawthorn tends to decrease triglycerides by a slight amount in people at risk of heart failure.
- Taking beetroot seems to aid weight loss
- Beetroot can make urine or stools appear somewhat red.
- Beetroot can cause low levels of calcium and kidney-related issues if overly used
- Beet can be safe for people when consumed in the amounts normally found in food. However if otherwise, it poses a problem.
- By mouth
Specification: Beetroot Jhelum | East West Seeds | 250g
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…