Chili Pepper Red Hotspot | F1 seeds
For a High yield of Chilli pepper with high pungency, Red Hotspot F1 from Harvestfield Industries Limited are the perfect seeds to go for.
Place Your Order Now!
Chili Pepper Red Hotspot
Chilli peppers, from Nahuatl chīlli, are varieties of the berry-fruit of plants from the genus Capsicum, which are members of the nightshade family Solanaceae, cultivated for their pungency. Chilli peppers are widely used in many cuisines as a spice to add “heat” to dishes. Chili Pepper Red Hotspot is a product of Harvestfield Industries Limited.
Health benefits of eating hot peppers
- Digestive system: Hot peppers contain some substances that are beneficial against ulcers. They can also serve as anti-irritants to the alimentary tract. Hot peppers contain trace amounts of antioxidants and other chemicals that aid digestive issues such as healing an upset stomach, reducing intestinal gas, curing diarrhoea and acting as a natural remedy for cramps.
- Healthy heart: It also enhances the circulatory system and prevents heart disease by lowering blood serum cholesterol, reducing lipid deposits. Consumption of hot peppers can also lead to dilatation of blood vessels to aid in blood flow.
- It can also mitigate migraines, significantly lessening body pains.
- Improvement of metabolism and promotion of weight loss.
- Reduction of cancer risks: Capsaicin in red hot peppers is both anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant allowing hot peppers to fight cancers. Research also shows that the consumption of large quantities of peppers is effective against breast, pancreatic, and bladder cancers.
- Prevents bad breath: They can serve as a disinfectant to the air you breathe out, improving the odor of your breath.
- It can prevent allergic reactions and symptoms of allergies.
Specification: Chili Pepper Red Hotspot | F1 seeds
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…