Jumbo Brazilian Cashew Seeds (1kg)
The jumbo Brazilian Cashews are a kidney-shaped seed sourced from the cashew tree — a tropical tree native to Brazil but now cultivated in various warm climates across the world.
They’re rich in nutrients and beneficial plant compounds and make for easy addition to many dishes. Like most nuts, cashews also help to improve overall health. They’ve been linked to benefits like weight loss, improved blood sugar control, and a healthier heart.
To get your jumbo Brazilian seeds today, send in your orders now!
Bulk orders are at a discount
Jumbo Brazilian Cashew seeds are kidney-shaped; sourced from the cashew tree — a tropical tree native to Brazil but now cultivated in various warm climates across the world.
Features of Jumbo Brazilian Cashew Seeds
This variety is known for its jumbo-sized nuts, early maturity rate and its high resistance to disease properties. To hasten germination, seed nuts can be soaked in water for 18 to 24 hours. The nuts can then be sowed 3 – 4 per hole or raised in the nursery and transplanted in the field. The jumbo Brazilian Cashew seeds usually germinate within 15-20 days after sowing. Generally, the jumbo cashew fruits will be ready for harvest in about two months after fertilization of the flowers.
This variety of jumbo Brazilian cashews is typically known for their richness in nutrients and beneficial plant compounds, which make for easy addition to many dishes. Some of the many benefits that can easily be gotten from the jumbo Brazilian cashews are:
1. This variety of Jumbo Brazilian cashew seeds grow into fruits that are rich in a range of nutrients.
2. Nuts and seeds are considered antioxidant powerhouses, and Brazilian cashews are no exception. They contain many beneficial plant compounds that help keep the body healthy.
3. They help with healthy weight loss.
4. The jumbo Brazilian cashew seeds fruit help improve heart health.
5. It’s beneficial to people with type 2 diabetes that add it to their diet.
6. Cashews are rich in fibre, protein, and healthy fats.
7. Brazilian Cashew seeds are very easy to add to ones’ diet. They can be eaten “raw” or roasted, and make for an easy portable snack.
8. Cashews are rich in some essential compounds that help reduce inflammation and offer protection from disease.
Specification: Jumbo Brazilian Cashew Seeds (1kg)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…