Seed Co Maize Seeds (2kg | Early Maturing | Hybrid Seed)
The SC 510 yellow variety maize from Seedco is a hybrid early maturing crop. This variety is embedded with Vitamin A. It can tolerate crowding and high population, this can lead to increased yield. It can also do well in the southern rain forest in Nigeria and the southern and northern guinea savannah. Place your orders today.
Seed Co Maize Seeds
This Seed Co product is a late maturity maize hybrid seeds with many desirable characteristics for profitable and bountiful production.
- It is packaged in 2kg bags.
- This variety is embedded with Vitamin A.
- It can tolerate crowding and high population, this can lead to increased yield.
- It can also do well in the southern rain forest in Nigeria and the southern and northern guinea savannah.
Seed Co Maize Seeds: Product characteristics
- High grain yield, tolerant to Maize Streak Virus and grey leaf spot.
- White grain with semi dent characteristics.
- Late maturing variety (135 – 150 days).
- High yielder 12.5 – 14 tons per hectare (50 – 56 bags of 100kg per acre).
- Tall and large plant structure, late maturity, excellent lodging tolerance, early vigour, and high grain yield make it an ideal choice for Sillage.
- Resistance to Gray Leaf Spot Maize Streak Viruses (MSV) and Mottle Viruses.
- Outstanding tolerance to Northern Corn Leaf Spot and Phaeosphaerial Leaf Spot disease.
- Excellent resistance to both stalk and root lodging.
Health Benefits of Maize
- The high amount of fibre present in corn helps lower cholesterol levels and also reduces the risk of colon cancer.
- Corn, if consumed in moderate quantities, has been seen to be beneficial for those suffering from diabetes.
- Being rich in folate, corn helps the generation of new cells, especially important before and during pregnancy.
- Those suffering from anaemia have shown positive effects after consuming corn.
- The pantothenic acid present in corn helps the physiological functions of the body.
- Owing to the presence of thiamin, corn has been said to help in the metabolism of carbohydrates.
- Corn has been found to be helpful in treating kidney problems, including renal dysfunction.
- Regular consumption of corn, in moderate quantities, has been associated with better cardiovascular health.
- The beta-cryptoxanthin in corn makes it good for the health of the lungs cryptoxanthin and may even help prevent lung cancer.
- The insoluble fibre in corn makes it good for those suffering from common digestive ailments, like constipation and haemorrhoids.
Specification: Seed Co Maize Seeds (2kg | Early Maturing | Hybrid Seed)
1 review for Seed Co Maize Seeds (2kg | Early Maturing | Hybrid Seed)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…