Roma Savana Tomatoes Seed (10g Per Sachet)
Tomatoes Seed ( Roma Savana ) is a variety of tomatoes that is highly acceptable and marketable. Can be planted, transplanted, and harvested within three months. contain a lot of vitamins and minerals, which can be used as a health crop in the treatment of diseases. It could be blended into a paste as a means of further production. Place your orders today.
Tomatoes Seed (Roma Savana) is a variety of tomatoes that is highly acceptable and marketable. It can be planted, transplanted, and harvested within three months
- The product also contains a lot of vitamins and minerals, which can be used as a health crop in the treatment of diseases.
- It could be blended into a paste as a means of further production.
Roma Savana: Product information
- Product Type: Vegetable Seeds
- Composition: Tomato Roma Savana (10g)
- Color: Red
Nutritional facts of tomatoes
The water content of tomatoes is about 95%, with the other 5% being mainly carbohydrates and fiber.
- Tomatoes are good sources of vitamins and minerals such as vitamin C, potassium, vitamin K, vitamin B9 (folate), etc.
- Including tomatoes in the diet can help prevent cancer, maintain healthy blood pressure and reduce blood glucose levels in people with diabetes.
- They contain key carotenoids like lutein and lycopene. These can protect the eye against light-induced damage.
- Tomatoes are among the top ten fruits and vegetables for containing levels of pesticide residue.
Growing tomato seeds
Sprinkle the seed thinly onto good-quality seed compost. Cover with 1.5mm of compost and water lightly with a watering can.
If you are growing a few plants…
- Sow two seeds into a 7.5cm pot. Keep the compost moist but be careful not to overwater as wet conditions can encourage “damping-off” disease and other mold problems.
- After germination, remove the smaller plant.
- Pot on the tomato seedlings as soon as they are big enough to handle. Hold the plants by the leaves.
- Taking care not to touch the stems, transplant them into 7.5cm pots. Protect the plant from frost, cold winds, droughts, etc.
If you want to grow them outside…
- Make sure you dig in plenty of garden compost or manure just before planting, because tomatoes are hungry plants!
- Plant tomatoes about 45cm apart leaving 75cm between the rows
Tomato plants need a lot of water and are fed with manure if they are to produce a bountiful crop. For best results, water little and often!
Specification: Roma Savana Tomatoes Seed (10g Per Sachet)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…