Crude Soya Oil
We sell crude soya oil which is the raw vegetable oil extracted from soybeans.
- It is obtained by heat treatment; crushed, dehulled, and conditioned soybean which is pressed.
- It is suitable for further processing as a feedstock in the manufacture of ready-made mixtures for animal feeding, as well as raw materials in paint and varnish industry, and in biodiesel production.
- Because of its high production and use throughout the globe, soya oil is one of the most important oils available.
- The price listed is per liter
Place your orders now, we deliver nationwide.
Crude soya oil
Crude soybean oil is the pure but unpalatable oil produced from low to average quality crude soya beans. Most of the free fatty acids and gums naturally present in soya beans are removed by hydration and mechanical separation.
- It is obtained by heat treatment, crushed, dehulled, and conditioned soybean which is pressed. Oil is released from the resultant residue through sedimentation and filtering in a frame filter press.
- Crude soya oil is suitable for further processing as a feedstock in the manufacture of ready-made mixtures for animal feeding, as well as raw materials in the paint and varnish industry, and in biodiesel production.
Storage conditions of crude soya oil
- It is recommended to store in tanks where the oil will not be in contact with moisture and high temperature and where it will be protected from the entry of rodents, insects, birds, and other animals.
- Shelf life: 12 months.
Facts about soybean oil
- Between 2018 and 2019, over 62 million tons of soya bean oil was produced all over the world, making it one of the most popular oils available.
- Despite its low oil content (18% to 22%), soya bean is the second most important oil crop of the world, after palm oil.
- The high protein content (37% to 40%) of soybean makes it the main feedstock in the manufacture of feed for domestic animals.
Health benefits of soybean oil
- It is very rich in vegetable protein and unsaturated fats. It also contains other useful nutrients, such as iron and vitamin B1.
- Unsaturated fat has a positive impact on health. Unsaturated fat increases good cholesterol and lowers bad cholesterol.
- It is a noteworthy source of omega-3 fatty acids.
Specification: Crude Soya Oil
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.