Eagrowzone Herbicide (Paraquat 200g/L SL | 1L)
Are you looking for a very effective way of controlling weed growth on your farm? We have something great for you!
- We sell Eagrowzone which is a premium herbicidal product manufactured by Agrofeast.
- The product is highly effective against a wide variety of weeds and grasses.
- It is a contact herbicide and will not affect the wanted crops on your farm.
- The active ingredient in Eagrowzone is Paraquat 200g/L SL.
We deliver nationwide.
We offer Eagrowzone which is a herbicide containing 200g/L paraquat as the active ingredient. The offered product is a form of pesticide used to kill unwanted plants. It kills certain target plants while leaving the desired crop relatively unharmed.
- This product is widely used in agriculture, landscape turf management, and other uses.
- It is an efficient crop protection product with excellent weed control, reliability, and favorable environmental attributes.
Eagrowzone: Product information
- Active ingredient: Paraquat 200g/L SL
- Packaging: 1liter bottle
Eagrowzone: Product benefits
- It provides control of annual weeds and burns down perennials.
- This product is fast-acting in all weather conditions, independent of active weed growth, temperature, and soil moisture.
- Its unique speed of action allows the growth of multiple crops per season thereby maximizing yield.
- Eagrowzone is the ideal herbicide for use in conservation and no-till systems as it only controls the foliage parts of weeds, thus promoting intact roots and preventing soil erosion.
- It does not leach into groundwater.
Properties of paraquat
- It is fast-acting, so it can be used even in wet conditions
- Under most usage conditions, it does not damage or interfere with the crop or its roots (it is not ‘systemic’)
- It does not contaminate groundwater
- In some cases – such as cover crop management – the roots are not killed. In these cases, paraquat helps maintain the structure of the soil, preventing soil erosion.
Specification: Eagrowzone Herbicide (Paraquat 200g/L SL | 1L)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…