Elghali F1 Watermelon Seeds (Syngenta Brand | 1000 Seeds)
Do you wish to crowd your farmland with huge-sized watermelons? Elghali F1 is your best choice!
- It is a hybrid watermelon with a beautiful round oval shape.
- It has a fruit weight of more than 12 kilograms.
- This premium variety will allow farmers to make more money per acre of land.
- Elghali is a quality variety that could last up to two weeks after harvest.
We deliver nationwide.
A high yielding watermelon seed known as Elghali has been introduced by Syngenta to help ensure nutrition for consumers.
- Elghali F1 is a hybrid variety of watermelon with a beautiful round/oval shape. The fruits can weigh as much as 12 kilograms.
- Furthermore, it has a large fruit size, crisp, very sweet, tasty, and is highly preferred by farmers.
- Elghali is a quality variety that could last up to two weeks after harvest. This would help reduce post-harvest losses, which has been a major challenge to watermelon farmers.
- Farmers would make more money per acre of land, because of the size of the watermelon.
Health benefits of Elghali watermelon
Watermelons are mostly water, about 92 percent. But these refreshing fruits are soaked with nutrients. Each juicy bite has significant levels of vitamins A, B6, and C, lots of lycopene, antioxidants, and amino acids.
- There’s even a modest amount of potassium. In addition, it is fat-free, very low in sodium, and has only 40 calories per cup.
- Watermelon has the highest level of lycopene than any type of fresh produce. It has about 15 to 20 milligrams per 2-cup serving.
- Lycopene is a phytonutrient, which is a naturally occurring compound in fruits and vegetables that reacts with the human body to trigger healthy reactions.
- It is also the red pigment that gives watermelons, tomatoes, red grapefruits, and guavas their color.
- In addition, lycopene has been linked with heart health, bone health, and prostate cancer prevention. It is also a powerful antioxidant thought to have anti-inflammatory properties.
- To really maximize your lycopene intake, let your watermelon fully ripen. The redder your watermelon gets, the higher the concentration of lycopene becomes.
- Watermelon also contains fiber, which encourages a healthy digestive tract and helps keep you refreshed.
Specification: Elghali F1 Watermelon Seeds (Syngenta Brand | 1000 Seeds)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
Products shipped in good condition are not liable for returns or refunds.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
If you have any complaint on our products, kindly send a pictorial/media evidence as soon as possible.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…