Farmers Pride 220 F1 Cucumber Seeds (10g)
Farmers Pride cucumber seeds are hybrid varieties commonly used for outdoor and indoor propagation of cucumbers, especially under tropical conditions.
- Its fruits are dark-green, cylindrical, thick-fleshed, crispy, and uniform.
- The seeds are hardy, vigorous, and disease tolerant.
- The maturity period of the offered product is 35-38 days after sowing.
Make a purchase today!
Farmers Pride Cucumber
Farmers Pride 220 cucumber is a high-yielding and vigorous hybrid cucumber with predominantly female flowers, good resistance to disease and good fruit setting.
- Its fruits are dark-green, cylindrical, and uniform with crispy and thick fruit flesh having excellent taste.
- Its ramifications and the predominance of female flowers allows the cultivators to get better yield per planting.
- Thanks to multiple disease tolerances, Farmers Pride cucumber seeds can be grown all year round.
- Fruit length is 26-28cm, 5cm diameter.
- The maturity period of this variety is 35-38 days.
Farmers Pride Cucumber: Fruit features
- The fruits are straight and cylindrical
- Length: 26-28 cm
- Diameter: 5 cm
- Colour: Uniform dark green
- Thick, crispy, and smooth flesh
- Excellent fruit taste
- Very vigorous and hardy.
- Several ramifications, predominantly female flowers.
- Good leaf cover and excellent colour.
- Good resistance to diseases.
- Excellent fruit setting.
Cucumber cultivation: Useful tips
The most suitable soil type for growing cucumber is sandy loamy or sandy soils, because of faster absorption of heat than other soil types. The steps involved in planting cumber include:
- Clear and plough: Clear and plough the farmland where you intend to farm cucumber. Remove all unwanted things on the farmland. The land should not contain trees or shrub. Note that cucumber needs sunshine to grow very well, therefore they should be appropriately exposed to sunlight.
- Application of organic manure: This is commonly done before making beds. You can apply pig, cow, or poultry droppings and allow for 3 days or more before planting.
- Include the drip irrigation system: It is highly recommended to install drip irrigation systems especially if you are planting during the dry season. There may not be a need for irrigation systems during the rainy seasons. Either way, have it in mind that cucumber requires enough water on a daily basis.
- Cover the beds with mulching films: Mulching is done to suppress weeds and conserve water in cucumber production. Holes are open on it where crops grow through in. You must dispose of mulching film properly after usage. The distance between one hole and the other is about 40 – 50cm.
Specification: Farmers Pride 220 F1 Cucumber Seeds (10g)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
Products shipped in good condition are not liable for returns or refunds.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
If you have any complaint on our products, kindly send a pictorial/media evidence as soon as possible.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…